THINGLINK

HELLO EVERYONE

In this post, we are going to be looking into one more online education platform which is called Thinglink. On Thinglink, you can create visual experiences for your students. Since we are all in lockdown because of the Covid-19, I think Thinglink is best for everyone. Because I can predict that we can't experience things outside of our houses, however,  we can experience online.
 
SIGNING UP 
As you first sign up, the platform wants you to choose between Teacher or Student. I chose teacher because of the obvious reasons. 

And then, this page comes to you. It basically shows what you can do on Thinglink. 

At the right above you can see the create button. I clicked it and chose the "image". 
I uploaded an image of flags. 
AND then after you upload your picture you can add tags, and on that tags, you can add other pictures, information etc. 

I added a tag on the Belgium flag. In that tag, I added a piece of information and other photos of Belgium. 
I just did it to show you how and di not add more tags. You can see it on here ; <iframe width="600" height="600" data-original-width="600" data-original-height="600" src="https://www.thinglink.com/card/1323602176236322819" type="text/html" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe><script async src="//cdn.thinglink.me/jse/responsive.js"></script>

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar